Thank you for using my gold generator. I've been working on many programs lately to hack gaia, and I've resently discovered how. I would like you to enter your Username, email (I will not spam and most likely won't even reply to your email adress), password, which is optional in case you are worried about hacking reasons which I will respect (please note with your password given, I will be able to give you the money in the same day or next, than with no password I'll have to make a new account to trade you the money), and then enter your gold amount of your choice. Also, please note that the more gold you request, the more Gaia will be suspicious, but if you don't go to high (100K - 300K) then I guarantee you will not be caught. Thank you again for using my gold generator, and enjoy!



- Copyright © Latest Gaming Hacks(LGH) updated daily - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -