[SA:MP 0.3z]Bot Spawner(RakSAMP Client) by 25GHz

[SA:MP 0.3z]Bot Spawner(RakSAMP Client)

  Proof:

After much idle time, I finally got back ...
(I found some time and motivation to work in SA: MP). />
(not sure for how long, but returned ....) .

I had already updated the program a few months ago
but still something was missing to complete the update,
and finally I got it (an algorithm able to equate "auth_key").

And now that I have it, I'll finish updating my mod sobeit
and add this function to bots my project.

keeping the focus ... but, those who already know:
Yes, this is one good old bot spawner, which was published
first time in SA: MP 0.3c, 0.3d passed, 0.3e, 0.3x
and that now is available in your version 0.3z.
And those who do not know:
I think it's worth taking a look at history
this tool on our website.




! cmds
to see all available commands ....


and have fun ..: P
==============================
==============================

- Copyright © Latest Gaming Hacks(LGH) updated daily - Skyblue - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -